How To Create GMAIL Signatures for multiple Email Accounts. Did you know that GMail can do almost everything already? Okay, not really. It’s far from that. But GMail has signatures, like every other email service that was confusing at first. So I thought of sharing this. Today we’re learning how to setup a signature for a gmail account and for each account on a multiple-account gmail account. Yeah. That just sounded bad. Anyway, let’s proceed.
Let me share something with you. I use 4 different email accounts on GMAIL and setting up signature for each was far from reality to a noob like I was, when I first used it. So to prevent you from going through the hassle I went through, follow these simple steps.
- Go to Gmail (mail.google.com)
- Go to Mail Settings on the top right corner.
- Under General tab, scroll down to GMAIL Signatures.
- It will give you a drop down for each email account you use. This was where I got confused.
- Choose one account at a time and create a signature for each.
- Save it and you’re good to go.
Latest posts by Abigail Abanilla (see all)
- CCNP Route: Route Redistribution and Filtering with Route Map - December 7, 2014
- Early Morning Random Thoughts - November 30, 2014
- CCNP Route: Redistribute EIGRP into OSPF - October 18, 2014